St Paul Commercial Building Contractor
When your St Paul, MN, business begins to grow and expand beyond the allotted space in which you are working, you typically have a couple of choices – find a new location, or secure blueprints for enlarging the space and contact a commercial building contractor. If you find yourself in the latter position, this can be a great opportunity to design a space perfectly suited to your needs. However, it also means you are undertaking a monumental task – this is where working with a skilled and proven St Paul commercial building contractor, such as Titus Contracting, is a must.
When you work with reputable St Paul building contractor Titus Contracting, you can depend on us for more than merely overseeing the work. In addition to project management, we also handle:
- Drafting a design
- Obtaining the various building permits
- Purchasing the needed supplies
- Understanding and following building codes and standards
- Being aware of any zoning regulations that affect your commercial build
Perhaps the most valuable advantage to hiring a commercial building contractor is being able to let them handle the daily responsibilities of a building project. We will be there to oversee the build and ensure the assorted experts work together to finish the job on time, and in accordance to all safety and building standards. This means more time for you to focus on continuing to build your business.
Selecting a St Paul Commercial Building Contractor
When you decide to hire a St Paul commercial building contractor to complete your project it is vital you understand what to look for, so you will get the results you need. As you interview potential commercial contracting companies, keep the following elements in mind:
- Check the status of their state licensing.
- Note how long they have been in business – typically, the longer the better!
- Be sure you are clear on who is responsible for what (insurance, liability, purchases, etc.)
- Only work with a company that has met all the standards of your state. These will vary from state to state, so take time to learn what is expected.
- Note how the commercial building contractor interacts with you during the interview. If they aren’t listening to what you are saying about your vision for the project, then you will likely find they are not going to listen throughout the job either. Good communication is the key to a project’s success.
Contacting a Building Contractor in St Paul
There are a number of commercial building contractors in St Paul, but when you contact the team at Titus Contracting, you can count on a team that is dedicated to your project and its related needs. We will be there to listen to what you want to accomplish, and work with you to achieve the goal.
If the time has come for you to build the perfect commercial space for your business, give us a call at 952-746-7817 or schedule a consultation.